Thursday, September 15, 2016
The Earth is a beautiful place. It’s full of a creature, plant, animal, land and so on all of this things make this world beautiful and green. But humanity change and try to against the way of natural do which make this world more toxic and harmful. It time to support recycle as a mandatory.
Many people are know how to recycle but they are still ignore and let a governance do their job which is not enough to bring this globe back from the crisis that we do. There are a statistic of waste generator in EU show that some of country a find more way to reduce a waste and make it to a benefit such as in Germany, they are ferment a waste to let it make a methane gas a collect to use as a liquefied petroleum gas which is usefully even on a site it smell very strong. In Taiwan, if citizen do waste separation and recycle they are get pay a money back and even reduce a tax. Taiwan do this because something can be a green source for construction so that why there are many building in Taiwan more Eco friendliness. And the last one in Norway, use waste as an energy and very surprise that Norway have to import a waste from UK and EU country to make it a green energy.
Monday, September 5, 2016
The death is a thing that most people imagine to fear with it. Euthanasia is another choice to death which is more comfortable and not barbaric or uncivilized. But most country around the world list a euthanasia is illegal and forbidden. But I will discuss on another side why euthanasia should be legal.
Everybody have a right to live and also die too. It might seem nonsense but some people who are suffer and live in a pain that a doctor cannot help them except to dispatches life as long as possible. It is horrible for a patient to live. The best way is the end of suffering is a good death or euthanasia. Even it makes feel guilty for a doctor or guy who give their way to ending of their life but if it is a request from a patient and nobody forces it, so it is their way to choose and cannot against them.
Monday, August 29, 2016
- Fruit or Vegetable
- Sweet Potato
- Paper Tower
- The purpose of this experiment is to determine the electrical voltage output of different combinations of electrodes and fruits.
- It is also to find out which fruits give the highest voltage outputs.
- It is also to find out if the separation of the electrodes affects the voltage output.
- It is also to find out the voltages given off by different pairs of electrode materials.
- It is also to examine the voltage outputs when the electrodes are connected in series and in parallel.
- It is also to find the amperage output of different pairs of electrodes.
- It will also examine whether the depth the electrode is inserted into the fruit affects either the voltage or amperage outputs.
Roll the fruit a little to make it a little juicier in the inside. Insert one electrode material
into the juicy part of the fruit. Insert the second electrode into the juicy part of the fruit, but
not so the two electrodes touch.
1) Does the distance between the electrodes affect the voltage?
2) Does the distance between the electrodes affect the amperage?
3) Does the type of fruit affect the voltage?
4) Does the type of fruit affect the amperage?
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
- Universal Indicator Solution
- Sodium Chloride
- 9 Volt Battery (2)
- Electrode wires with alligator clips
- Water 500 ml
- A4 Paper
- Water in a beaker for 500 ml.
- Add salt in a beaker for 58.5 g.
- Stir it until it dissolves.
- Pour a substance in a tray.
- Add a paper to make a clear vision.
- Tape 2 battery each other.
- Attach electrode wire with battery.
- take an electrode wire in a tray
- Place a niobium magnet in the middle and discuss what happens.
Photo and Videos of Lab
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Titration is the process in which one solution add to another solution such that it react under conditions in which the added volume may be the accurate measure.
- Safety flask
- NaOH = Sodium hydroxide = Basic
- HCl = Hydrochloric acid = Acidic
- Clean a Burette with HCl and add to 50 ml
- Add a NaOH to beaker for 25 ml
- Check both substance have on the level
- Carefully to add the HCl to NaOH
- Swirling to mix
- Stop adding the acid when it approaches endpoint
- Final reading a volume